Friday, March 19, 2010

"Glee" Auditions mean lots of training and preparation and publicity! And I love it! :)

So much to do!!

I'm finishing up my "Glee" Audition Website, the recording of "Glee Wannabe," and now need to quickly finish my audition tape for the Cincinnati Preliminary "Glee" Auditions AND my audition tape for the scholarship to Second City!

I also had a great meeting with Michael Franklin of Cafe Vibe TV, and it looks like we're going to film my official "Glee" Audition in a live concert setting at Cafe Vibe! Details coming soon, but for now, let me know what night works best for you! I want to get as many awesome audience members as possible. It'll be free admission, just treat yourselves to dinner while you're there! :)

Dance, running, and gymnastics training are going very well!! I'm loving every second of it! I can't wait to work with my dance friends on my "Glee" choreography!! In the meantime, I'm doing some of my own for my character vlogs!

Okay, a little more work and then it's off to Madeleine Bistro-- gotta pay those bills!



Something I made for my "Glee" Audition Website! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment