Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Glee" Character Vlog: "Glee" Audition Callbacks, Concert at Jon Lovitz Comedy Club, "Mad Men" Filming, TV Pilot, New "Glee" Song Streaming... Free!

Wow, there has been so much going on lately!!

First off, here is a brand new "Glee" Character Vlog from your favorite future Gleerio!! :)



Mary Sue talks "Glee" Audition Callbacks, Avril Lavigne and Abbey Dawn, Rachel Berry, Julia Roberts, and more!!

If you haven't been there lately, please check out http://www.gleewannabe.com!! You can hear my new single, "'Glee' Wannabe," streaming live for free!! It will be available on iTunes in a week or two!!



I love acting so much... "Glee" has given us all such a beautiful gift. There is nothing more fun for me than being creative, and working on this show is absolutely a dream... THE dream... I'm having the time of my life already, and callbacks haven't even been talked about yet!

I LOVE "GLEE"!!!! :) The latest episode was sheer brilliance, and Chris Colfer deserves an Emmy!

Yay.

Tomorrow I get to be on "Mad Men," and earlier this week, I worked on a pilot for ABC! I love living in LA!! :)

I even got to attend the screening of "Funny Girl" presented by Ryan Murphy, Dante Di Loreto, and Lea Michele!!! My wonderful friend, Kerry O'Quinn, accompanied me and we had a WONDERFUL time!!

And finally, my comedic band has a concert this upcoming Tuesday at the Jon Lovitz Comedy Club in Universal City, California!! We will play our funny new song about Facebook for the first time in concert!! (We debuted the song on the HotTalkLA Podcast, Langdon Nation!)



Click here for all the info, and message me the names of the people in your party...

I'll put 'em on the guest list and we'll get you ALL in FREE!!!!! :)

Send those messages on... (tambourine rings in)


"FACEBOOK"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment