Monday, May 3, 2010

"Glee" Audition News!!!!! Article about ME! :) Also my OFFICIAL "GLEE" AUDITION!



Wow, it sure has been a crazy ride so far-- I'm not ready for it to end!! :) Come on, "Glee" CALLBACKS!!!!

I even got the sweetest call from the "Glee" Casting Office the other day! I feel SO SPECIAL!! Hehee!!!! :) <3

My wonderful friend Jesse wrote this amazing article about me going for "Glee"!!


Click to read the "Glee" Article about ME! :)

And finally... here are some new videos!!! My official "Glee" Audition (where I sing a shortened version of "'Glee' Wannabe" and "Can't Fight This Feeling" while playing guitar and piano) is located here on the "Glee" Audition MySpace!!


"Can't Fight This Feeling" for "Glee" Auditions 2010!

I also got to perform at Prince o' Whales in Playa del Rey recently with Cory (my fellow Raging Peanut) and our hilarious friend, Nice Peter!!

Here is a video of me performing "'Glee' Wannabe" LIVE with a zany bar audience!! :)


A theme song for every "'Glee' Wannabe" out there!!! :)

Millions of thanks to all who came to the show and expressed their support!! I love performing!!! :)

Congratulations to everyone who auditioned for "Glee"!! You all worked hard, and I can't wait to see who ends up on the show!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment