Friday, May 28, 2010

"Glee" Season 3!!! My SNL Musical!! My Comedic Band! Waitin' for "Glee" Audition CALLBACKS!

Hey, all!

How are you? :)

I'm exhausted and fantastic. In this crazy showbiz world, those two always go hand-in-hand! :)

My life lately: still working my great day job, BUT also playing lots of shows with my comedic band, THE RAGING PEANUTS (including at the AWESOME Jon Lovitz Comedy Club at Universal City Hollywood!), and rehearsing the AMAZING Hollywood Musical, "MORE COWBELL!!! An SNL Musical!"

In "GLEE" NEWS... :)

I just got an email from FOX saying that our beloved show has been picked up for a THIRD SEASON!!! They aren't even finished with the first season yet!!!

OMG!!

So exciting.

I am often reminded of one of my favorite shows, "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" (starring the beautiful and amazing Sarah Paulson, a TWITTER FRIEND of my sister, Theresa's!!!!)... I feel like I get to have my very own "Studio 60" with "MORE COWBELL!!! An SNL Musical!"-- it's on Sunset Boulevard as well! :)

That show was incredible... and sadly, it was only given a season (still available on HULU!!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!).

I am SO HAPPY that "Glee" has been embraced by the world the way it is!

Whether or not my "Glee" Audition lands me a callback, I will be watching this show for as long as is it made!!! :)

Oh! Also, catch me in the upcoming season of "MAD MEN" on AMC!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment