Friday, April 16, 2010

"Glee" Audition "Can't Fight This Feeling" Live Video, Hot Talk LA RULES, PLUS new website design!

I'm changing my website!!! My sister and consultant, Liz, suggested a newspaper design, so I tried my best. :)

Please let me know what you think!!

MaryPascoe.com

I have been working nonstop on "Can't Fight This Feeling"!!!

A few nights ago, I had the pleasure of chillin' with some of the Hot Talk LA crew (a very fun crowd), and we found ourselves dominating the stage at the Draft's karaoke night. I felt extra special, because everyone kept bringing me on stage to sing with them!

The DJ even nicknamed me Lil Jon-- "'cause you're on everyone's sh*t!" hahaha!!

Here I am singing my "Glee" Audition Song live at karaoke:



For my actual "Glee" Audition, I'll be playing keyboard while singing!! Oh, boy!!

I'm excited.

Let me know what you think of all my progress!!! I'm workin' hard! And listening to my awesome friends at Hot Talk LA... :)

And how are you? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment