Sunday, April 4, 2010

"Glee" Auditions are HERE! "Keep Holding On" is my song! Miley/Avril Mash-up Fun!

Is it just me, or is this year flying by already?

It has been a terrific year so far though! I am really counting my blessings. The outpouring of support for my "Glee" Audition has made a tremendous impact on so many things for me. I can't begin to thank you all enough!

Now that FOX has announced the song list, I've been hard at work singing "Keep Holding On" day in and day out, and completely have it down on guitar. Franko and I worked out the storyline for my audition video, and will shoot some of it next week and the live performance the following week.

While I was working on my audition song, I noticed that "When I Look at You" by Miley Cyrus fits right in, so I arranged a cool mash-up that I will post this week!

Lots and lots of people are getting excited about their "Glee" Auditions, and it's going to be a tough call! I know I'm giving it my best though, and that's all I can ask for! ;)

Thanks again, and please drop me a note if you're reading! Happy Easter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment