Monday, April 5, 2010

Jacqui Kreisler: talented, beautiful, AMAZING friend, and "Glee" Audition Expert!

In case you don't know about my superstar friend, Jacqui Kreisler is an INSANELY talented dancer, contortionist, actress, and one of the most stunning performers I have ever seen in my entire life (no joke). Think I'm exaggerating?? Check this out:



That's right, I get to be friends with HER!!! Hehee. AND today she was kind enough to share her time with me to talk about my "Glee" Audition, give me some GREAT dance tips, and brighten my world. :)

Since we both love "Glee" so much, we already knew the type of choreography they typically do, so my superstar pal knew exactly what to include in my audition! We even watched "Keep Holding On" (the version from "Glee") a few times, and she has that awesome professional dancer eye that catches little things most of us miss! With Jacqui, I'm always impressed! And I am so happy to have a firm direction for the shoot!!

AND she taught me this super cool kick move to add a little something extra, so hopefully I can master it in time!! :)

With Jacqui in my corner, I feel SUPER extra confident going into filming!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, JACQUI!!!!!!! Hopefully we'll get to do the live taping next Tuesday so your wonderful presence can add to the energy of the performance!! I love you so much!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment