Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jazzed up my blog's main picture a bit! :)


Ah, Sue Sylvester. I look forward to learning from you. :)

Jane Lynch as well. YOU are a GENIUS.

"Glee" makes me feel so inspired!!

I can't wait to go film my audition video on location in Michigan! And, OF COURSE, hang out with my SUPER AWESOME AND AMAZING family!!!!!!

My sister, Liz, is going to help me (and we have done MANY awesome videos in the past and she's my "twin"-- check out my other blog for more info!). Maybe we could even get to Ohio for a minute... PS-- Cedar Point is THE BEST and if I got tickets as a Cheerio Perk, I would NEVER sell them on eBay for a profit!!

Haha, back to reality. My lovely friend from Gull Lake High School who now lives here in Los Angeles with me, Ashley Pierson, might have a camera/tripod/mic hook-up for us to borrow in Michigan!!! Funny how that works, eh? Liz told me to put it out into the universe via Twitter and Facebook and I did! She always knows just what to do. My sisters are like my Jack Donaghys. Or is it hies? Haha.

Ashley... YAAAAY!!!! :) Thank you, my darling!!! I really hope you can make it on Monday. It always warms my heart to see you and chat with you!!!

And all of YOU are invited to my free concert on Monday as well!! Check out the picture for info. Cory and I are playing some solo songs as well as a couple Raging Peanuts Songs!!!

I'm going to debut my new song, "Glee Wannabe," which isn't technically finished yet, but it will be. Haha. ;)

The Raging Peanuts will be debuting our acoustic arrangement of "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha!!! It'll be a lot of fun.

We're playing with our good friends, Papafoam, who were so kind to invite us to play-- THANK YOU!!! I can't wait to see you guys perform again. I had SO much fun the last time we played a bill together, and this one is going to be even more rad! 29 Mules is also playing, and introducing Short Cut! Exciting. :)

See ya there?

No comments:

Post a Comment