Thursday, February 11, 2010

Talking "Glee" Auditions and Enjoying Vegan Pasta with Denny Brooks!

Today has been fantastic! I feel as if things are moving forward in very positive ways, and I have each and every one of you to thank for that! All my fans from over the years, Twitter Followers, people I've met in school or at day jobs, you have all given me something special, and I want to thank you for that! :)



The fabulous Denny Brooks, who happens to be my neighbor and one of my best friends, came over tonight for Masupa's Favorite Pasta (my signature vegan recipe) and to chat about life, voice-over, "Glee" auditions, headshots, agents, music, Ivana Chubbuck's Master Acting Class, and all sorts of other fun stuff. We had a blast!

"This food is righteous, and I love it more than life... what a meal! Mmm!" --Denny Brooks

Thank you so much for all your advice, Denny. I promise I won't let you down!!

We figured out all sorts of things about my "Glee" character, Mary Louise. I can't wait to share her with you!! Just a few more days of development, and I'll post some video!

Gee, I'm excited. As Theresa says, I am "positively gleeful"! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment