Friday, February 12, 2010

"You think this was hard? Try auditioning for 'Baywatch' and being told they're going in another direction. That was hard." --Sue Sylvester, "Glee"

I want to begin by saying a great, big THANKS to all my wonderful friends out there for all your support on Facebook, Twitter, in person, and all that jazz!! This is so wonderful, and you are all making me feel more and more like one of these 3 roles is mine for the taking! THANK YOU!!! :)

I've been doing a LOT of character development these past couple weeks, as well as working on my songs (although they still may change). My sisters have been insanely helpful, and Katya is going to do some PR work for me!! I am so blessed. :)

So my character (for auditioning purposes) is "Mary Sue" (my real name)! Her last name will be "Palmer," an ode to my neighbors growing up in Michigan. :)

Her nickname can be Masupa just like mine (first 2 letters of each name), which can make her "Glee" nickname, "MASUPASTAR!!!" :) I can just see them saying my nickname excitedly once they welcome me into New Directions!

She will be the new girl, a star cheerleader and performer from her high school in Michigan, Mary Sue is eager to show everyone at William McKinley High School what she's got!!

Once she becomes a Cheerio (which won't take long), she quickly bonds with Sue Sylvester over their names and thirst for the spotlight, but is always brimming with good intentions and a healthy dose of naïveté.

So exciting!

Much more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment