Monday, February 22, 2010

So excited to play my new song, "Glee Wannabe" and Ke$ha's "Tik Tok" LIVE in concert tomorrow in LA!

Wow, so much is happening!!

Tomorrow (Monday) night, I will be performing live in concert at Ireland's 32 in Van Nuys, California!! It's a free show, and I will play solo songs as well as fun stuff with my bandmate, Cory Pearman. The Raging Peanuts is a comedic band, so expect to laugh!!

We open the show, so come around 9! It's going to be a lot of fun!

I've written a very fun song called "Glee Wannabe" that will debut at the show!! Here's a sneak peek at some of the lyrics (don't worry, I've already taken care of the copyright):

"Glee, Glee, Glee, Glee,
who's it gonna be?
Who will be cast?
Is it gonna be me?

Glee, Glee, Glee,
we're all Glee Wannabes,
but I just gotta be on Glee.

Hey there, Mr. Ryan Murphy,
please, please, please
pay attention to me.

I love your show,
wanna help it grow.
Please put me on Glee..."


And, of course, we will be performing our acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's "Tik Tok," which we recently recorded with our good friend, Nice Peter. He is currently mastering the file, so it will be available online very soon! :)

Then I get to jet off to Michigan for a week to see my family and friends!!

We will also be filming parts of my Glee Audition Video on location at Gull Lake High School! Lots of cool cheerleading tricks and whatnot. It's going to be awesome.

"Glee Wannabe" will be available as an mp3 very soon, but recording will have to wait until I return from Michigan.

I can't thank you all enough for your wonderful support!!!!! 2010, baby!

"We're all Glee Wannabes, but I just gotta be on Glee!"

No comments:

Post a Comment